Monday, April 14, 2008

Coming soon: Fashion Week reviews and interviews


I'll be posting my reviews of collections from L'Oreal Fashion Week F/W 2008. I know that fashion week happened in March but my blog didn't exist then. I'll also be posting my interview with Canadian model Simona McIntyre, who opened the Evan Biddell show at fashion week. The reviews and my article on Simona will also be appearing in a new fashion website, fashionistas.ca (I'll let you know when the site goes live.)

I'll also be posting an interview with newcomer Toronto designer Natasha Ferro, whose amazing collection closed Toronto Alternative Fashion Week. Natasha is a friend of mine who graduated from Ryerson's fashion program and she is so freakin talented it's crazy. Not only does she design clothes but she also designs and makes beautiful jewellery in her own spare time.

P.S. Can you spot me in the photo?
(Photo: Max Chernitsov show at L'Oreal Fashion Week, Canadian Press)

No comments: