Saturday, April 12, 2008

Why I love Coco Rocha

I can't really explain my obsession with everything Coco. Maybe it's because she has the same name as my icon Coco Chanel. Maybe it's her death-stare coupled with a sucked-in pout she uses when she walks the runway. Maybe it's because her eyebrows remind me of Natalie Portman (heart!) Maybe I feel that I can relate to her because we're both Canadian...even though she grew up in the West and I'm in Toronto (it's all the same, right?)

The facts are: She can take a damn good photograph (see my first post) and she has an incredible walk. I'm still kicking myself for missing her at the Joe Fresh Style show at L'Oreal Fashion Week. God, that was stupid.

I found this video of her on YouTube (yes, I look her up on YouTube and I Google Image her as well, ok??) and she now has a firm place in my heart.



Look at how normal she is! She's just like you and me! AND, she even has a Facebook account. I'm still trying to work up the nerve to message her without sounding like a psycho.

More Coco goodness:









No comments: