Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Editorial inspiration

Sasha P shot by Craig McDean for French Vogue.
I think the stylist deserve an award for this.
The wild shapes, colours, materials are all so put-together but look undone; so beautiful.




Old lady/pajama chic. Love the loafers and what looks like a cape. This is how I want to dress when I'm in my 70s.

This look is on the fine edge between male and female. The pairing of the crisp shirt with leggings and a long sweater is brilliant.


God, the colours! The hair! The boots! The contrast between the peroxide blond mess of a mane and the refinement and beauty of the coat is a delight to look at.


One word: Feathers.


What Mary Kate Olsen wishes she could pull off.


This is exactly what I would want in my closet. I wish I could pull this look together on my own. It's simple, classic but with a street edge.





It's all about shape and curves.

Wind machines work wonders on dresses. Are those lace leggings??


Beautiful. She looks like a young boy who has left home for an adventure.




1 comment:

muebles torrejon de ardoz said...

The dude is totally right, and there is no suspicion.