Friday, July 11, 2008

Shopping craziness Part One

I quickly snapped a few pictures of a couple of my purchases from the last couple of days. I got a great deal on a Prada bag, a new Coach clutch and a bunch of dresses and belts from Jacob.
Go to your local mall NOW. The sales are incredible! The Prada Nappa Stripes Hobo bag was originally $1800, which I thought was crazy for such a small bag. What I bought it for? $600! Score! All the dresses at Jacob were half price and there was tons of inventory. I must have spent about two hours in that store trying on dozens of dresses. So without further ado, here are a couple of my purchases. I will post the rest later.

Jacob Bubble dress, Jacob purple patent belt and Coach Madison clutch. You can't see it in the photos but the bubble dress has very ornate embroidery on it which makes it great for the evening but I think it works well during the day because it's very classic. I also love the pop of colour that the clutch has against the white.

With Prada Nappa Stripes Hobo bag.

Coach Madison Clutch


This Prada bag was the best deal ever. I'm still in shock.

No comments: