Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Model.Live girls get their own cards

If you haven't been paying attention, Model.Live is Vogue's web reality show that follows three girls who are trying to make it big as models in New York. And just in time for New York FashionWeek, IMG has put up their show cards.


I like how Madeline isn't your typical glamour puss model. She looks androgynous in this photo and I like her don't-fuck-with-me expression. Does she have high fashion potential? I'm not sure. I'll wait until I see her on the runway to pass judgment.


Austria looks so glamorous and young (I still think she's 12, not 16.) I love her long hair and those lean legs. She will be hot by next season.



Cato looks really beautiful. She reminds me of Carmen Kass, Gisele and Angela Lindvall all in one model. I think she will go places. I hope that means Paris, Milan and London.

1 comment:

Ondo Lady said...

I have heard so much about this and I cannot wait to sit down and watch it. The show looks amazing.