Friday, September 5, 2008

Who cares about TIFF celebs? It's all about Daria Werbowy


The Toronto International Film Festival is in full-swing as celebs like Guy Richie, Gerard Butler, Brad Pitt, Anne Hathaway...yawn! I'm more excited about seeing model Daria Werbowy get her star on Canada's Walk of Fame tomorrow night at the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts.

The model just got back from a three-month sailing trip on the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, where she broke her foot after an engine dropped on it.
The Toronto Star has a great Q&A with Daria where she talks about her adventure and about why there are no supermodels anymore.

Read the article here.

Of course I don't really mean that I don't care about all the celebs coming in for TIFF but Daria is one of my favorite models and to me, she is a celebrity. Still, after I get off work I'm going to stroll down to Yorkville and see if I can spot Gerard Butler. I love that man. I want him to say "This. Is. Sparta!" to me.

No comments: