Monday, September 1, 2008

Yay! It's September! This means several things

1. Fall is almost here. Actually I consider Sept. 1 the beginning of Fall because it reminds me of school even though I'm not in school anymore. Fall is my favorite season because I love how there are so many ways to dress and how the air is so crisp and refreshing. It also means shopping for new clothes. But first I have to get a new cellphone before I start spending. I hate when technology gets in the way of shopping for clothes!

2. Gossip Girl premieres on the CW tonight! I'm going to keep refreshing the Pirate Bay so I can download it as soon as possible and then post a review of it hopefully by tomorrow. If only my Internet wasn't so slow.

3. New York Fashion Week begins on Friday which I'm so excited about. I can't wait to see what Marc Jacobs has in store for us. I just watched the documentary Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton again last night and I was reminded about how brilliant he is.

4. More Spring/Summer fashion weeks are coming up! There's still Milan, London and Paris to look forward to.

Also here are some randomly chosen clothes and accessories I really want for my Fall wardrobe:

H&M High-Waisted Cocoon Skirt
The skirt reminds me a bit of the Giambattista Valli F/W 08 dresses that poofed out at the hips. I would love to pair it with a tight, sheer blouse to make it have sex appeal.


Kurt Geiger Military-style Ankle Boots
They look like they will shred your feet but God damn they are sexy.


Whistles Majorette PeacoatThe neckline alone does it for me. I am really tired of seeing women's boobs fall out; even during the Winter, it happens. So this high neck is so refreshing and sexy. Less is more, as they say.


H&M Patch Jeans

This jeans are a bit equestrian and rural which I think is a nice contrast to the city and everyone in their dark denim.



Marc Jacobs Cameron bag
I've never been a fan of patent leather but this one with the studs is super hot and perfect for Fall.


Whistles Antler Necklace
It reminds me of Santa's reindeer and Christmas. This is the closest I would come to having a deer's head on my wall.

1 comment:

Travellingone said...

I love that skirt. I've got to stop over at H&M for a look see soon.