Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cuff finds on EBay

I've been obsessing over cuffs and I can't get them out of my head. While flipping through the new issue of Elle I saw a beautiful gold plated cuff with a pearl embellishment by Ann Taylor Loft.
I really want to wear a gold cuff somewhere. Anywhere. Maybe at the office holiday party to go with my black dress.

The Ann Taylor cuff wasn't on the website so I decided to troll EBay to see if anything appealed to me. A few did!

Sterling silver cuff

It's simple and classic. I would pair it with a graphic t-shirt or even a plain one. It's casual but elegant.


Vintage gargoyle cuff
I love this cuff but the bidding just ended and I lost! It was made in the 1950s and has pictures of gargoyles and griffins on it. Beautiful.


Multi-chain cuff

I like that it has all those chains because it gives it a little glamour and can really spice up an outfit.

Indian cuff
The detailing and design are very beautiful.The pops of red go really well with the gold. It's definitely a more formal cuff but I would still wear it with a casual neutral-coloured outfit.

Hammered cuff
A cuff staple. You can't go wrong with one of these.

Black resin cuff
I really like the leaf embellishments and the black and red stones. It's very pretty and festive.


Animal cuff
Rowr!

4 comments:

sarah b. said...

Yves has some wonderful cuffs right now! I was looking at them about a week or so ago on their site! I love the gold address cuff and the croc bangle!

Trista said...

Too bad you lost the gargoyle cuff, that's my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Don't forget the Hermes collier de chien cuff - my all time fav. On the H website now. Cute blog!

Anthea said...

Am obsessed with cuffs too! My mom keeps bringing them home from Value Village for me..lol. You might be able to find some really nice ones at the One of a Kind shoe in TO, non?