Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The best Rachel Zoe parody ever

I've been having a hell of a time trying to watch the new season of The Rachel Zoe Project. The new season is only airing in the U.S. and is not available on iTunes Canada. Therefore I have had to resort to more sinister means of acquiring the series. You all know what I mean. And in the process, my poor computer has come in contact with several viruses, some of which are still lingering. But it's all worth it because I finally discovered how to get the show.

This season is really different from the last one; Rachel has moved her studio to a loft, there are a lot more employees, Taylor and Brad actually get along and there is even more drama.

But I think I have found my new favourite pastime: watching Rachel Zoe parodies.

Comedian Beth Crosby writes, produces and stars in The Rachel Zoe Project Parody and she is brilliant. She enunciates "may-jor" with the right Zoe flair, she wears the huge sunnies and she even bats her eyelashes in the exact same way Zoe does.

The people who play Taylor and Brad are also hilarious; "Brad" has an awesome meltdown and Taylor feigns disinterest at everything.

Watch it!

1 comment:

Tracy Levine said...

That was brilliant..she nailed her