Wednesday, October 14, 2009

November Vogue and "Nine"

Vogue's November issue features the four women stars of the upcoming movie "Nine."

There has been a bit of a hubbub over the overuse of Photoshop on the cover. I don't really know what the fuss is about; there have been way worse cases than this. But I actually like the cover; I like the soft lighting, the deep reds, the romanticism. It's pretty.


Style.com has released behind-the-scenes video of the shoot. It's fun to watch the women joke around with each other. And Penelope Cruz is so naturally gorgeous it's insane.

7 comments:

WendyB said...

It's my dream to be photoshopped beyond recognition.

Chloe Tejada said...

hahahah! I would be interested in that too!

Anthea said...

I like the cover too! I am running a great contest now check it out when you have a chance!

Intrinsically Florrie said...

Ahh I liked that video- very interesting, thanks you posting. =]

Gosh- I can't believe they got those shoes and dresses in the sea water though!! I would never do that to my Louboutins, *goes to wardrobe to check they're OK*.
=D

Florrie x

ONITSUKA TIGER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ONITSUKA TIGER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sri Selvalakshmi said...

It's very nice to post. I always read your blog.. So lovely!!! Egg Manufacturers in Namakkal